1. BA in Hindi, Lady Shri Ram College, 2008
2. MA in Bhashavigyan (Linguistics), University of Delhi, 2010
3. PhD: Tezpur University, Title: Hindi Bhasha Shikshan Ke Nikash Par Asom Ke Vidyalayon Ka Anusheelan (Nagaon Jile Ke Vishesh Sandarbh Mein) , 2019
- 01/09/13 - 31/12/13, Guest Lecturer, Handique Girls\' College, Guwahati, Assam, India
- 17/01/18 - 30/06/20, Guest Lecturer, Gauhati University, Guwahati, Assam, India
- 05/12/20 - Continuing, Assistant Professor, Dimoria College, Khetri, Kamrup (M), Assam, India
Invited As VC Nominee / Chairperson / Subject Expert in Interview Selection Committee
- Dr. Jashodhara Bora, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Hindi has been invited as the Subject Expert for the Post of Appointment of PGT (Hindi) and TGT (Hindi) at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Niangbari, Ri - Bhoi, Meghalaya on 15/05/19 - 16/05/19.
Invited as Resource Person
- Dr. Jashodhara Bora , Assistant Professor, Dept. of Hindi, Dimoria College has been invited as Resource Person in the National Seminar \'Poorvottar Bharat Ka Bhakti Sahitya\' organized by the Dept. of Hindi, Tripura University in collaboration with Akhil Bharatiya Sahiya Parishad, New Delhi on 27/09/19 - 28/09/19.
Awards & Recognition Received from Government / Recognized Bodies
- Sangeet Ratna Awardee in Bharatanatyam from Bangiya Sangeet Parishad affiliated to Rabindra Bharati University on 5th March, 2006.
- National Nritya Shiromani Award for Dr. Jashodhara Bora\'s contribution to the Promotion, Preservation and Popularisation of Indian Classical Dance - Bharatanatyam at 7th Cuttack Mahotsav (International Dance & Music Festival) in collaboration with Dept. of Culture, Govt. of Odisha on 4th Jan, 2016.
- Nritya Kanaka Jyoti Samman by International Indian Classical Dance & Music Festival presented by Purvai Sanskriti Kala VikasKendra in association with ICCR, on 29th Dec, 2018.
Association with Other Government Organization / Recognized Bodies
- Founder of Saroja Natyalaya, Nagaon, Assam in 2014.
- Founder President of Nrityangan Dance Club (Official Dance Club of Tezpur University), Assam in 2015.
- Member of Regional Selection Committee (RSC) under the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme for the year 2015-16, implemented by CCRT, Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India.
- Artistic Director of Parampara Series, Nagaon, Assam, since 2015.
- Artistic Director of Nrityamalika, \'World Dance Day Celebration\' in Tezpur University, Assam on 29th April for the years 2016, 2017, 2018.
International Seminars / Conferences (Outside India)
- Paper presentation, named ‘Vaishvik Hindi : Poorvottar Bharat ke Vishesh Sandarbh mein’ at 11th World Hindi Conference organized by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India in association with Government of Mauritius, at Mauritius, 18/08/18-20/08/18.
International Seminars / Conferences (In India)
- Attended International Seminar ‘Mamoni Raisom Goswami : Life & Literature’ organized by South East Asia Ramayana Research Centre & Byatikram MASDO, Guwahati, Assam in association with Assam University, Silchar, 14/11/2013.
- Nominated to participate in the 10th World Hindi Conference, organized by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, held at Bhopal, 10/09/15-12/09/15
- Paper presentation, named ‘Dakshin-Poorvi Asiai Deshon mein Ram ki Parikalpana’, a 3-day International Conference organized by Department of Hindi, Tezpur University, Assam in association with Ayodhya Research Institute, Ayodhya and supported by Vani Foundation, New Delhi at Tezpur University, 20/11/17-22/11/17.
- Paper presentation, named ‘Asom Mein Hindi : Ateet, Vartman Aur Bhavishya’ a 2-day International Seminar on Hindi Ki Vartman Sthiti, Chunautiyan Evam Sambhavnaayen : Poorvottar Bharat Ke Vishesh Sandarbh Mein, organized by the Dept. of Hindi, Gauhati University in collaboration with International Forum for Language & Literature, India, sponsored by Hindi Shikshan Adhigam Kendra, Mahatma Gandhi International Hindi University, Wardha, 19/02/20-20/02/20.
National Seminars / Conferences / Webinars / Workshops / Symposia
- Participated in Media & Creative Writing Workshop at Lady Shri Ram College, conducted by the Hindi Association, New Delhi on 25/10/2005.
- Participated in a Workshop on Gender Issues under the REACH (Reaffirming Equity, Access, Capacity & Humanism) Programme at Lady Shri Ram College, New Delhi on 19/02/2006.
- Attended 10 Days of Self Defence Course at Lady Shri Ram College,28/01/08-11/02/08, organised by Crime Women Cell, (Delhi Police), Nanak Pura.
- Was an Active Member of NSS (National Service Scheme) & involved in the Project called Child Development Programme from 2005-2006.
- Passed the 44th Annual All India UN Information Test conducted all over India by the council for UN Information, a wing of USO, on 31st August, 2001 & secured 86% marks.
- Participated in the Green Olympiad,sponsored by the Ministry of Environment & Forests, Government of India on 11/08/2001 as well as in 2002.
- Paper presentation, named ‘Hindi Upanyas Banbhatt ki Aatmakatha mein Stree-jeevan ki Amar-gatha’ a 2-Day National Seminar ‘Hindi-Asamiya Upanyason mein Naari’ held at Anandaram Dhekial Phookan College, Nagaon (Assam), organized by Kendra Hindi Sansthan, Agra in association with Manav Sansadhan Vikas Mantralaya, Govt. of India, 24/03/2014- 25/03/2014.
- Paper presentation, named ‘Bhoomandalikaran : Hindi aur Poorvottar ki Bhashayen’, a 3-Day National Seminar organized by Asom Rashtrabhasha Prachar Samiti, Guwahati in collaboration with Kendriya Hindi Nideshalay, New Delhi, 08/08/14-10/08/14.
- Participated in the Regional Training Programme Cum Workshop on Shodh Ganga and Anti-Plagiarism Software organized by Central Library, Tezpur University in association with INFLIBNET Centre, Gandhinagar, at Tezpur University on 28/11/14.
- Participated in a Workshop on Research Methodology in Social Sciences, organized by the Department of Mass Communication & Journalism, Tezpur University and sponsored by Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi, held at Tezpur University, 24/11/14-03/12/14.
- Paper presentation, named ‘Adivasi : udbhav, sangharsh aur astitwa’, a 2-day National Seminar organized by the Department of Hindi, Tezpur University in association with Sahitya Akademi, held at Tezpur University, 26/03/15-27/03/15.
- Paper presentation, named ‘Bharatiya Rashtriya Aandolan ke Pariprekshya mein Premchand Sahitya ka Moolyankan’, a National Seminar organized by Shabd Bharti (Hindi Sansaadhan Kendra), Guwahati in association with Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra, Guwahati Centre, 14/06/15.
- Paper presentation, named ‘Madhyayugeen Bhakti Aandolan aur Samaj-Sudhaar’, a 2-day National Seminar organized by Asom Rashtrabhasha Prachar Samiti, Guwahati in association with Uttar Preadesh Hindi Sansthan, Lucknow, 08/10/15-09/10/15.
- Paper presentation, named ‘Ram ki Shakti-Puja : Ek Kaljayi Kriti’, a 2-day National Seminar organized by the Department of Hindi, Gauhati University in association with Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra, 01/11/18-02/11/18.
- Paper presentation, named ‘Mishing Janjati ka Sanskritik Avalokan’, a 2-day National Seminar organized by the Department of Hindi, Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh in association with Indian Council of Philosophical Research, New Delhi, 15/11/18-16/11/18.
- Paper presentation, named ‘Sanrachna ki Drishti se Shankardev ka Rukminiharan Naat’, Second National Seminar on Sankardev and The Bhakti Movement of India organized by Sri Sankardev Sanskriti Samaj (Puri Prakalpa) in collaboration with Sri Jagannath Sanskriti University, Rastriya Sanskrit Sangathan and Sri Jagannath Chetana Gavesana Pratistan, Puri, at Puri Odisha, 05/12/18.
- Paper presentation, named ‘Poorvottar Bharat mein Hindi (Asom ke Vishesh Sandarbh mein)’, a 2-day National Seminar organized by the Department of Hindi, Gauhati University in collaboration with Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, Wardha Maharastra, 27/02/19-28/02/19.
- Paper presentation (as Resource person), named ‘Bhakti Sahitya Mein Poorvottar Bharat Ki Den (Shankardev Ke Vishesh Sandarbh Mein)’, a 2-day National Seminar on ‘Poorvottar Bharat Ka Bhakti-Sahitya’ organized by the Department of Hindi, Tripura University in collaboration with Akhil Bharatiya Sahitya Parishad, New Delhi, 27/09/19-28/09/19.
- Paper presentation, named ‘Poorvottar Bharat Mein Hindi Ka Prachaar’ a National Seminar on Hindi Bhasha-Sahitya Ke Vividh Paksh, organized by the Dept. of Hindi, Gauhati University, Guwahati, Assam, 30/11/19.
- Participated in Symposium on Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) titled ‘Gauhati Vishwavidyalaya Mein Karyanvit Chayan Aadhaarit Credit System : Hindi Pathyakram Ke Vishesh Sandarbh Mein)’ organized by the Dept. of Hindi, Gauhati University, 03/02/2020.
- Paper presentation, named ‘Kamakhya Shaktipeeth – Ek Anusheelan’, a National Webinar on ‘Kala, Sanskriti, Sahitya Aur Poorvottar Bharat’ organized by the Dept. of Hindi, Dimoria College on Zoom Platform, 23/08/21-24/08/21.
- Attended National Webinar, named ‘Hindi Ka Vaishvik Paridrishya’ by Speaker Dr. Kiran Hazarika, Member of University Grants Commission, ornanized by the Dept. of Hindi, Dimoria College on Zoom Platform, 26/09/21.
- Coordinated a National Webinar named ‘Kala, Sanskriti, Sahitya Aur Poorvottar Bharat’ organized by the Dept. of Hindi, Dimoria College on Zoom Platform, 23/08/21-24/08/21.
- Coordinated a National Webinar, named ‘Hindi Ka Vaishvik Paridrishya’, Speaker Dr. Kiran Hazarika, Member of University Grants Commission, ornanized by the Dept. of Hindi, Dimoria College on Zoom Platform, 26/09/21.
Faculty Development Program / Induction / Orientation Programme
- Dr. Jashodhara Bora has Successfully completed One Week Online Faculty Development Program on Advanced Research Methodology Applicable in New Education Policy organized by Digvijay Nath Post Graduate College, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh and Science Tech Institute, Lucknow, UP on 23-28 June, 2021.
- Dr. Jashodhara Bora has successfully completed a 4 Week Faculty Induction / Orientation Programme organized by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi under the aegis of Ministry of Education and Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching from 19 July - 17 August and obtained Grade A+.