1. BSc in Geology, Cotton College (Gauhati University), 2011
2. MSc in Geology, Gauhati University, 2013
3. MSc in Atmosphere and Ocean Sciences, IIT Bhubaneswar, 2016
4. PhD: IIT Bhubaneswar, Title: Regional Climate Change over India: A Land-Atmosphere Interactions Perspective , Ongoing
- 1. Student internship at National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT), Chennai, India-2014.
2. Training course on Ocean Data Utilization and Ocean Observation Systems at INCOIS, Hyderabad
3. Lab work carried out for a semester at India Meteorological Department (IMD), Bhubaneswar-2014.
4. Laboratory work for a semester at Odisha Space Application and Centre (ORSAC), Bhubaneswar2015.
5. 1 (one) week workshop on “Geo-informatics in Geology” at Gauhati University-2016.
6. GIAN course on “Climate Change: Science, Impact and Adaptation” during 01-08 December 2016
at IIT Bhubaneswar (National Workshop).
7. GIAN course on \"Extreme Weather Events over India: Observations, Assimilation and Modelling
with special focus on Tropical Cyclones” during 18-25 June 2018 at IIT Bhubaneswar (National
8. Basic Training on Arc-GIS and its application on RMT organized by Geological Survey of India
during 4th Nov to 15th Nov, 2019.
Other Experience/teaching Assistantships
- 1. Modeling and Visualization Laboratory for Masters’ Student.
2. Weather Analysis and Forecasting Laboratory for Masters’ Student.
3. Environmental Science, Technology and Management for Undergraduate Students.
Geology Field Trips/Industry-Lab Visits
- Detailed Landslide and Structural Mapping Field Training in Aizawl, Mizoram organized by Geohazard International in October, 2016. A detailed mapping exercise of landslides and structural units in and around Aizawl has been done using state of the art tools and techniques. This training exercise has been delivered by experts from Columbia University, Mizoram University and other professional agencies.